- What information does Roberts Trash Service collect about you on our sites?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE: This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing and payment information, credit/debit card numbers, and banking information.
INFORMATION WE OBSERVE OR COLLECT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY:
Navigational Information – We automatically collect IP addresses and website usage information, such as browser type and version, the service provider used to access our Sites, use of links to arrive at our sites and web pages viewed on our sites. If IP addresses or website usage information is ever connected to personal information, our use and disclosure of it will be done in accordance with the “How does Roberts Trash Service use the Information we collect about you” section, below.
- HOW DOES ROBERTS TRASH SERVICE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We use the information we collect on the sites to deliver products or services that you have ordered, for customer service, to improve the content of our sites, for marketing our services, for responding to your inquiries, for other internal business purposes, including to verify billing accuracy, to communicate with our customers about service-related issues, to collect past due bills, and to maintain financial, tax and legal records. The information we learn from you helps us to personalize your experience with us and our communications to you, and helps us continually improve your experience on our sites.
- DOES ROBERTS TRASH SERVICE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Your information is shared among Roberts Trash Services and its affiliates who are responsible for providing waste disposal services to you so that they may communicate with you directly regarding your service and related matters. We also may share your information with third party service providers so that they can help us provide services to you, such as processing or servicing the transactions you have authorized (including but not limited to providing such information to credit card or debit card processors, data processors or mailing services), maintaining our customer database, and administering and monitoring emails submitted online through that process.
Additionally, your information may be shared with and disclosed to unaffiliated third parties:
(1) when it is necessary for completing or servicing the transactions you have authorized, including, but not limited to, providing such information to credit card or debit card processors, data processors, or mailing services;
(2) for those signing up for or receiving services, to verify the existence or condition of your account with a financial institution, credit bureau or other third-party;
(3) when it is provided to third-parties under a joint marketing agreement as permitted by law;
(4) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets or merge with another company or are involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, your personal information may be one of the business assets transferred, shared or sold as part of the transaction; or
(5) we may disclose your personal information without your consent if we believe, in our sole discretion, it is reasonable to do so to satisfy laws or government regulations, comply with legal process or law enforcement requests, commence legal actions for violation of our website user agreement, or to protect rights, safety or property of Roberts Trash Services, our users or others. Except as provided above, Roberts Trash Services will not trade, sell, or share your personal information.
- HOW DOES ROBERTS TRASH SERVICE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION ON ITS SITES?
We use firewalls and other physical, administrative, and technical controls to secure the information you provide us. While we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. Roberts Trash Services is not responsible for any breach of its security or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any personal information.
- HOW DO OUR SITES INTERACT WITH THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND CONTENT?
We may enable you to navigate to third-party sites through links on our sites. We do this for your convenience. If it is not one of our sites, we don’t endorse, may not have any affiliation with the third party sites and we do not control and aren’t responsible for their web practices. Whether the third-party content appears within our site environment (like a map frame), or you leave our site for another website to view it, the terms, conations, and privacy policies of those other websites govern your online experience. Please view their terms of service and privacy policies if you have any question about their practices.
- HOW CAN I CONTACT ROBERTS TRASH SERVICE?
There are known methods that spammers can use to hide their identity by using other people’s email addresses to send out emails. If you have any question about the genuineness of an email you receive that appears to be from us or our site, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and do not furnish personal information in response to the email.